$7.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Perforation allows crust to cook quickly
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Thicker pan material makes a chewier crust
|American Metalcraft CAR15P Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||14 Inches|
|Top Diameter||15 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material|| Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft CAR15P Details
The American Metalcraft CAR15P 15" perforated cutter pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This perforated cutter pizza pan contains (185) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a delicious golden crispy crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape.
Top Diameter: 15"
Bottom Diameter: 14"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft CAR15P
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register