Aluminum Free Standing Heat Lamp with 2 Bulbs - 120V, 500W
$59.99/EachShips free with Plus
- Adjustable height provides perfect heat intensity for a variety of fried foods
- 2 food-safe 250W bulbs included for immediate use
- Simple on / off control is easy for any employee to use
- Durable aluminum construction provides excellent durability at exceptional price
- Accommodates up to a full size food pan; 120V, 500W
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||16 3/4 Inches|
|Height||23 1/2 - 31 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this heat lamp be used outdoors?
- This heat lamp is not recommended to be used outdoors, or in a setting with an uncontrollable environment. Food trucks, or other enclosed spaces, would be okay, but a tent would not work since that would be susceptible to the wind or temperature, regardless of the use of a heat lamp.
Keep your french fries, onion rings, or fried chicken fresh and ready to serve with this aluminum free standing heat lamp with 2 bulbs! This free standing food heat lamp is quite versatile thanks to its adjustable stand, so you can control the intensity of the heat reaching your food to prevent over-drying.
The free standing 2 bulb food warmer lamp is made of heavy-duty aluminum to withstand the daily demands of your busy fast food restaurant, concession stand, or snack bar. This heat lamp boasts simple on / off controls for easy use, and includes 2 food-safe 250W bulbs. This food warmer accommodates a full-sized food pan, and requires a 120V electrical connection and has an output of 500W.
Width: 13 3/4"
Depth: 16 3/4"
Height: 23 1/2" - 31 1/2"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Adcraft items have a 1 year limited warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register