- Base accommodates 750-TH-II/D, 750-S, & 500-2D models, or 5005786 shelf
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- Self service open front (right)
- Even heating
- (3) individually managed heat zones
- 120/208-240V; 2500W at 208V, 3100W at 240V
You May Also Need View All Items
- Alto-Shaam 750-S Holding Cabinet - Mobile Holds 10 Food Pans, 120V
$3,131.20 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 750-S Holding Cabinet - Mobile Holds 10 Food Pans, 208/240V
$3,131.20 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 500 2D 2 Drawer Warmer - 120V
$2,379.20 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 500 2D 2 Drawer Warmer - 208/240V
$2,379.20 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 4007 5" Rigid and Swivel Casters - 4/Set
$276.80 / Set
- Alto-Shaam 5004864 Stacking Hardware Kit for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers
$196.00 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 5001874 Carving Station for Heated Display Cases
$885.60 / Each
- Alto-Shaam 5005786 Stainless Steel Shelf for EU2SYS-48/72/96 Cook/Hold Display Cases
$271.20 / Each
|Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-96/PR BK208240 Specs|
|Depth||44 5/16 Inches|
|Height||58 3/16 Inches|
|Well Length||93 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Service Sides||2|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service, Self Service|
Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-96/PR BK208240 Details
Keep food hot, fresh, and delicious without adding water with the Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-96/PR BK black cook / hold / display case with curved glass and base! This model's decorator base is designed to accommodate your existing 750 TH II/D cook and hold oven, 750-S holding cabinet, or 500 2D (2) drawer warmer, or your 5005786 stainless steel shelf. For customer convenience, it features a self-service opening across the right side of the case front. With so many cook, hold, and display options, this unit is designed to hold a full range of pan sizes to suit all your serving needs!
- Customer self-service opening across the right side of case front; includes self-service pan insert (21 5/8 x 26 7/16" x 2") and (1) wire pan grid
- (3) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Holds (7) full size pans (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (14) half size pans (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 96"
Front to Back: 44 5/16"
Height: 58 3/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 93 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-96/PR BK208240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register