$913.95/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $27.42 back (2,742 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and square sides for safety
- Two hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers bolted to legs; left to right stretcher welded to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 430 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Economic but durable option
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-84R 12" x 84" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-84R 15" x 84" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-84R 12" x 84" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-15-84R 15" x 84" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco TAG-247 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 103 lb.
- 84 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 84"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 336 lb.
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TAG-247 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Super Saver Series, this TAG-247 24" x 84" stainless steel, open base commercial work table offers the durability of strong, yet affordable, 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel. Its smooth, satin-finished design features rolled front and rear edges, with square sides to keep your staff safe when moving throughout your facility.
To ensure maximum stability, this work table comes standard with 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs and matching leg braces. Additionally each table is fitted with 1" adjustable plastic feeThis Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 336 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Overall Dimensions :
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TAG-247
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register