Other Available Sizes:
- Single deck 12" wide shelf
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Rolled edges on front and back
- Square edge on sides
- 1" thick legs
- Satin finish polish
- Requires holes in tabletop for installation
- Great for storing kitchen accessories, equipment, and ingredients
|Advance Tabco OTS-12-84 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||43 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Mounting Style||Center Mounted|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the Spec Sheet mean by “specify location when ordering”?
- If you are ordering this shelf with a table at the same time, select where you want it located from the Accessories and Options dropdown bar (front or center). That way, the manufacturer can drill holes in your table for mounting. If you already have a table and are ordering this shelving, you do not need to make a selection because you will need to drill holes in your table once you receive the shelf. If you would like a shelf that mounts on the rear of the table, try a rear-mounted model - these come with a 1" turned-up edge for rear mounting. The title will specify if it is made for rear mounting. Contact Customer Solutions if you have any questions before ordering!
Advance Tabco OTS-12-84 Details
Maximize your kitchen space with this Advance Tabco OTS-12-84 12" x 84" table-mounted, stainless steel single deck shelving unit. Its space-saving design features a fully welded shelving deck with smooth, front and rear rolled edges and square side edges.
This single deck shelving unit is made of strong, affordable 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel, ideal for use in both food preparation and ware washing areas. Each single deck shelving unit is supported by two sets of 1" diameter tubular stainless steel legs.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco OTS-12-84
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register