Advance Tabco SLBD-18 Stainless Steel Beer Drainer - 18" x 18"
- 3" x 6" rear column for beer lines
- Embossed and seamless drainboard with 1" IPS drain
- Integrated 7" backsplash
- All stainless steel construction
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Adjustable side cross-bracing
You May Also Need
Advance Tabco's stainless steel restaurant equipment is built to meet the needs of any ghost kitchen. Learn more about this versatile line of equipment by watching this video!
|Advance Tabco SLBD-18 Specs|
|Backsplash Height||7 Inches|
|Drain Size||1 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
Advance Tabco SLBD-18 Details
Take your drink and beer service to the next level with this innovative Advance Tabco SLBD-18 stainless steel beer drainer. Multiple beer lines can be fixed behind the 3" x 6" rear column and matching 7" backsplash to provide your operation with a polished, professional look. Additionally, an embossed and seamless drainboard with 1" IPS drain is built into the unit for increased ease-of-use.
This unit is designed for years of high volume use thanks to adjustable side cross-bracing and all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 16 gauge, 300 series stainless steel beer column
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel drainboard and sides
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel front apron and backsplash
- 22 gauge galvaneal front and back
- 11 gauge electrogalvaneal leg channel
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
The Advance Tabco SLBD-18 beer drainer will serve as a welcome addition to your restaurant bar or commercial kitchen.
Work Surface Height: 26"
Backsplash Height: 7"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco SLBD-18
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register