$4,194.45/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $125.83 back (12,583 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 304 series 16 gauge stainless steel; galvanized legs
- Nominal 10' width
- 10 1/2" backsplash with 2 " return and tile edge
- 5" deep sink bowl with optional pre-rinse basket; 1 1/2" IPS basket type waste drain
Works WithView All Items
Advance Tabco DTS-K60-120L Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 380 lb.
- 61 Inches
- 119 Inches
- 44 1/2 Inches
- Bowl Depth
- 5 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 10 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Bowl Front to Back
- 20 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right
- 20 Inches
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Installation Type
- Left Side
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Compartments
- 1 Compartment
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- L Shaped
- Dirty / Soiled Dishtables
Customer questions about this product
- Why do I need to select my dish machine’s make, model, and configuration?
- This information is required by Advance Tabco in order to process your order. Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made. Our Custom Quote team will reach out to you via email after the order is placed to confirm if further modifications are needed. If you do not see your make / model brand listed, please select "Other" and a member of our team will contact you via email.
- How can I be sure that this dish table is compatible with my commercial dish machine?
- To verify the compatibility of this dish table with your unit, please provide the following pieces of information to our Customer Solutions team:
Dish Machine Brand: This is the name of the manufacturer of your dish machine, such as CMA, Jackson, Hobart, etc.
Model Number: The placement of this information will vary by manufacturer, but it is often located in product literature (manuals or specification sheets) and/or somewhere on the unit.
Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made.
- How do I know which side of this dish table has legs?
- When facing the front side of your installed dish table, a left-side table will have legs on your left side, while a right-side table will have legs on your right.
Advance Tabco DTS-K60-120L Details
Improve efficiency in your dish room with this Advance Tabco DTS-K60-120 10' Super Saver stainless steel korner soil L-shape dishtable! This dishtable features a rugged 16 gauge stainless steel top, galvanized legs, and a 5" deep sink bowl. This unit's 10 1/2" backsplash has holes punched on 8" centers to accommodate a faucet (sold separately), while 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs provide support for the whole table. Additionally, its stainless steel gussets are welded to a support channel for added reliability, and all welds are blended with the surrounding surfaces for a clean presentation.
Left to Right: 61"
Front to Back: 119"
Height: 44 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco DTS-K60-120L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register