- 16 gauge stainless steel top; galvanized legs
- 10 1/2" backsplash with 2" return
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-18 18" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-24 24" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-30 30" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-42 42" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-54 54" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-66 66" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-78 78" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-90 90" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
|Advance Tabco DTC-K60-96R Specs|
|Shipping Weight||215 lb.|
|Height||44 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||10 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Right Side|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side of this dish table has legs?
- When facing the front side of your installed dish table, a left-side table will have legs on your left side, while a right-side table will have legs on your right.
- Why do I need to select my dish machine’s make, model, and configuration?
- This information is required by Advance Tabco in order to process your order. Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made. Our Custom Quote team will reach out to you via email after the order is placed to confirm if further modifications are needed. If you do not see your make / model brand listed, please select "Other" and a member of our team will contact you via email.
- How can I be sure that this dish table is compatible with my commercial dish machine?
- To verify the compatibility of this dish table with your unit, please provide the following pieces of information to our Special Orders team:
Dish Machine Brand: This is the name of the manufacturer of your dish machine, such as CMA, Jackson, Hobart, etc.
Model Number: The placement of this information will vary by manufacturer, but it is often located in product literature (manuals or specification sheets) and/or somewhere on the unit.
Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made.
Advance Tabco DTC-K60-96R Details
Use this Advance Tabco DTC-K60-96 8' super saver stainless steel "Korner Clean" dishtable to hold clean racks of dishes when they come out of your dish machine and improve efficiency in your establishment! This L-shaped corner dishtable boasts a durable 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top sure to withstand the rigors of constant use, and to protect your walls it features a 10 1/2" backsplash with a 2" return. 1 5/8" diameter galvanized legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and its stainless steel gussets are welded to a support channel for added reliability. Additionally, all welded areas are blended to match adjacent surfaces for a sleek and clean appearance.
Left to Right: 59"
Front to Back: 95"
Height: 44 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register