This is the traditional tart pan that I've seen used and it works well. The tin material cooks well and the removeable bottom makes presentation a breeze. I was considering getting other "non-stick" coatings but super happy I just decided to go with this one. The cook time and temperatures of recipes I follow work really well with this pan. This is the same pan I see on sites like Williams Sonoma but for a much better price.
$6.29/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- False bottom for easy product removal
- 1" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Traditional heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking and chilling
- Does not warp or bend out of shape
- Made in France by preferred french patisserie brand Gobel
Other Products from this Line
- Gobel 9 1/2" x 2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4 1/4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4" x 1 1/8" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 5 1/2" x 1" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 9 3/8" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 8" x 1 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 11 3/4" x 1" Fluted Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
|Top Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
This Gobel 8 1/2" tart / quiche pan is made of tin plated steel and features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation. This 8 1/2" round, tin plated tart / quiche pan also features 1" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan tart amazing bottom cooks love pans price tarts absolutely
These tart pans are absolutely perfect. I love them! The bake is even, the quality is amazing (made in France), and tarts come out beautifully. These are amazing!
I just received my 8 1/2" Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom they are very nice and can't wait to try it out. Love the price.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register