Gobel 4 1/4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$3.15/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- False bottom for easy product removal
- 3/4" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Durable non-stick steel for effortless release of delicate crusts
- Perfect for individual portions
- Does not warp or bend out of shape
Other Products from this Line
Gobel 8 1/2" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$6.39 / Each
Gobel 8" x 1 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$11.49 / Each
Gobel 4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$3.39 / Each
Gobel 9 1/2" x 2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$14.99 / Each
Gobel 4" x 1 1/8" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$4.69 / Each
Gobel 9 3/8" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$7.19 / Each
Gobel 5 1/2" x 1" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$5.59 / Each
Gobel 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$8.29 / Each
Gobel 11 3/4" x 1" Fluted Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$9.79 / Each
|Top Diameter||4 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
The 4 1/4" tart / quiche pan features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation, and it is made of steel that has a non-stick coating that provides easy unmolding and clean up. This 4 1/4" round, non-stick tart / quiche pan also features 3/4" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 4 1/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:tarts perfectly bottom love more pan removable stick tart family
I bought this originally because tart rings were out of stock but so glad I gave these a try! Although I prefer the look of a clean flat tart ring, the fluted design gives you more surface area for the crust (the best part of tart imo). The tarts crusts I made with this browned very nicely and were super easy to pop out. The material is very thin but still good quality. Super happy with this purchase and it was delivered in just 3 days!
I love these! My family is always so excited when They get their own personalized pies. They are perfect for 1-2 people. The removable bottom comes in handy
This item is more sturdy than i would have expected. It works perfectly for baking shortbread tarts and the tarts slide out cleanly. No issueas at all
Why on Earth I thought that this was a full size tart pan is beyond me. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find this adorable miniature version of what I was picturing. Don't get me wrong, the quality is great, I love it, but now I need like 12 more for it to be of any use to me.
The 4 3/4 non-stick tart / quiche pan with removable bottom seems study and well made. I did notice a scratch in the non-stick coating as I was unpacking the product, but I think it will be ok. The price certainly can't be matched elsewhere.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register