$3.06/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- False bottoms for easy product removal
- 1 1/8" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Durable non-stick steel for effortless release of delicate crusts
- Perfect for individual portions
- Does not warp or bend out of shape
Other Products from this Line
- Gobel 8 11/16" Round Fluted Deep Tin-Plated Steel Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom 126622
- Gobel 13 11/16" x 4 5/16" x 1" Perforated Oblong Fluted Non-Stick Tart Pan with Removable Bottom 225412
- Gobel 4 3/8" x 3" x 13/16" Rectangular Fluted Non-Stick Tartlet Pan with Removable Bottom 291870
- Gobel 11 13/16" Round Fluted Deep Tin-Plated Steel Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom 126642
- Shipping Weight
- 0.15 lb.
- 1 1/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 4 Inches
- Edge Style
- Tart Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
This deep design, 4" tart / quiche pan features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation, and it is made of steel that has a non-stick coating that provides easy unmolding and clean up. This 4" round non-stick tart / quiche pan also features 1 1/8" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 4"
Depth: 1 1/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Imported from France
This item is imported from France.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
7 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register