This tart pan was a great price and is well constructed. I am very happy with it, and it works great for my chocolate tarts.
$6.78/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- False bottom for easy product removal
- 1" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Ample 9 3/8" diameter
- Traditional heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking and chilling
- Made in France by preferred french patisserie brand Gobel
Other Products from this Line
- Gobel 9 1/2" x 2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4" x 1 1/8" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 4 1/4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 5 1/2" x 1" Fluted Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 8" x 1 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 8 1/2" x 1" Fluted Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Gobel 11 3/4" x 1" Fluted Deep Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
|Top Diameter||9 3/8 Inches|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
This Gobel 9 3/8" tart / quiche pan is made of tin plated steel and features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation. This 9 3/8" round, tin plated tart / quiche pan also features 1" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 9 3/8"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47930 .75 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 1/2" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wooden Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47932 1.5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
People Talk About:great pan tart crust pans tarts beautifully bottom dough easily
This tart pan with a removable bottom worked great. The outer ring came off extremely easily when I took it out of the oven. It gave a beautiful rippled look on the edges.
A good basic quiche pan but I ended up preferring the non-stick pans instead. After a lot of use the aluminum started to react with my crust dough, leaving small black marks on the dough if the crust was refrigerated.
Boy...what a different having a tart/quiche pan with a removable bottom. Great for my favorite lemon tart. Recently made a pear tart using it and it came out beautifully. Sturdy product, cleans easily and great value.
Fantastic product; makes great tarts and pretty presentation. Great price and very happy with this and all the products purchased. The best customer service; a pleasure to do business with! -Patricia from Front Royal, VA
The slightly higher rim on these pans are perfect for my quiches. I have less filling spilling over the edge of my crust which makes clean-up a breeze.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register