Gobel 341775 9 3/8" Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
$7.46/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for creating exquisite tarts or quiches at restaurants, bakeries, and buffets
- False bottom for easy product removal
- 1" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Ample 9 3/8" diameter
- Traditional heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking and chilling
- Made in France by preferred french patisserie brand Gobel
|Top Diameter||9 3/8 Inches|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- This item is not intended for residential use. The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
This Gobel 9 3/8" tart / quiche pan is made of tin plated steel and features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation. This 9 3/8" round, tin plated tart / quiche pan also features 1" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 9 3/8"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Vollrath 47930 .75 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Vollrath 47933 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
9 1/2" Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wooden Handle
Vollrath 47935 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Vollrath 47932 1.5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
People Talk About:Great tart pan pans tarts crust beautifully cleans edges quiches
This tart pan was a great price and is well constructed. I am very happy with it, and it works great for my chocolate tarts.
This tart pan with a removable bottom worked great. The outer ring came off extremely easily when I took it out of the oven. It gave a beautiful rippled look on the edges.
A good basic quiche pan but I ended up preferring the non-stick pans instead. After a lot of use the aluminum started to react with my crust dough, leaving small black marks on the dough if the crust was refrigerated.
Boy...what a different having a tart/quiche pan with a removable bottom. Great for my favorite lemon tart. Recently made a pear tart using it and it came out beautifully. Sturdy product, cleans easily and great value.
Fantastic product; makes great tarts and pretty presentation. Great price and very happy with this and all the products purchased. The best customer service; a pleasure to do business with! -Patricia from Front Royal, VA
The slightly higher rim on these pans are perfect for my quiches. I have less filling spilling over the edge of my crust which makes clean-up a breeze.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register