Find the Best Pizza and Dough Cutters for Your Business
Pizza slicers and dough cutters are a must-have for any Italian restaurant, pizzeria, or bakery. These products come in several types, including cutting rings and scrapers to portion and cut uncooked dough, and pizza cutters and knives to slice your pies as they come out of the oven. You can also choose from a variety of durable handle materials, including stainless steel, plastic, wood, and poly. If you're looking for products with a particular blade material, we offer items with both stainless steel and wooden handles. Some of these products are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after a busy dinner rush, and we even offer NSF Listed items that are easy to clean and won't accumulate grime or other contaminants. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
High Carbon Stainless Steel Cutters
High carbon stainless steel cutters can withstand daily use and have sharp, precision-ground edges to reduce operator strain.
Stainless Steel Blade Cutters
Pizza cutters with stainless steel blades can slice thick or thin crusts, and you can also use these products to cut cookies or dessert pizzas.
Wooden Blade Cutters
Wooden blade pizza rockers feature a pressed wood construction that is durable and easy to clean. These products also have ergonomic handles.
Use these products to cut and score raw bread dough before baking.
Dough Cutting Rings
Dough cutting rings help with portion control and creating uniform products.
Pizza cutters make slicing pizza at your business quick and easy.
Pizza knives use a rhythmic rocking motion to help you evenly slice pizza.
Purchase high-quality replacement blades for your business's pizza cutters.
Dough scrapers allow your staff to effortlessly portion uncooked dough.
Dough Wheel Cutters
Dough wheel cutters have a blade that effortlessly slices through dough.
Pizza dough cutters with aluminum handles are durable and easy to clean.
These have handles constructed from one piece of durable molded plastic.
Polypropylene handles offer users a safe and comfortable grip.
POM handles resist water absorption and can also withstand high heat.
Santoprene offers the feel of rubber but is more flexible and light weight.
Stainless Steel Handles
Cutters with stainless steel handles are easy to grip and clean after use.
Wooden handles are attractive and ergonomic for a comfortable grip.
Item #: 124PPC5
Item #: 124PIZR2
|Reg.||3 - 11||Lots of 12|
Item #: 124PIZG3
|1 - 3||4+|
Item #: 21031631
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
Item #: 470M18616
|1 - 5||6+|
Item #: 470M18605
|1 - 5||6+|
Item #: 470M18603
|1 - 3||4+|
Other Pizza / Dough Cutters
- Tablecraft 4103W 6" x 3" Dough Scraper
- 6" x 4 1/4" Dough Cutter / Scraper
- Dexter-Russell 18023 4" Sani-Safe White Handle Pizza Cutter
- American Metalcraft PKR20 20" Stainless Steel Rocking Pizza Knife with Handles
- 20" Rocking Pizza Cutter with Plastic Handles
- 4" Pizza Cutter with Plastic Handle
- Mercer Culinary M18604WH Millennia 4" High Carbon Steel Pizza Cutter with White Handle
- 4" Pizza Cutter
- Mercer Culinary M18615WH Millennia 5" High Carbon Steel Pizza Cutter with White Handle
- Dexter Russell 18013 5" Sani-Safe White Handle Pizza Cutter
- Ateco 1397 Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with 1 3/8" Fluted Wheel and Wood Handle (August Thomsen)
- Mercer Culinary M18615BK Millennia 5" High Carbon Steel Pizza Cutter with Black Handle
- Mercer Culinary M18604PU Millennia 4" High Carbon Steel Pizza Cutter with Purple Handle
- American Metalcraft PPK17 18" Double Handled POM Pizza Knife
- 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" Stainless Steel Dough Scraper
- American Metalcraft RDC6 6" x 3" Stainless Steel Dough Cutting Ring
We carry a variety of colored pizza cutters as well as rocking pizza knives to ensure that slicing your pizza is as easy as possible! Whether you run a bustling pizza shop or a sandwich shop that sells the occasional pizza, we’ve got the right style pizza cutter for your restaurant. Browse our selection to find a knife to cut your cooked pizza or a pizza dough cutter to divide appropriate amounts of dough for your crust. For more essential pizza prep supplies, be sure to check out our pizza dough dockers, metal pizza peels, and dough proofing boxes. If you're wondering where to buy pizza / dough cutters, we have a large selection of pizza / dough cutters for sale at the lowest prices.