24" x 12" Royal Blue Front of the House Waist Apron with Three Pockets
Customers Also Viewed
- Protects staff from spills and messes at restaurants, bistros, cafes, and catered events
- Made of a heavyweight polyester and cotton blend
- Hemmed to prevent fraying
- Long ties for a superior fit
- Three sectional pockets allow room for straws, pens, and guest checks
- Adds a classic touch to venues
|Number of Pockets||3|
|Style||Front of House Serving|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
Keep waitstaff or bartenders looking crisp and uniform with this 24" x 12" royal blue front of the house waist apron with three pockets. Made of a heavyweight polyester and cotton blend for exceptional durability, this apron is hemmed to prevent fraying and has long ties that make it adjustable for an individual, superior fit. Not only do the three sectional pockets allow room for table-hopping necessities like straws, pens, and guest checks, they leave your staff's hands free to carry multiple trays or wipe down tables, ensuring quick and efficient service.
Both efficient and stylish, this waist apron can be dressed up or down to suit your restaurant's atmosphere. Its royal blue color can be used to match your venue's theme and will add a classic touch to your restaurant, bistro, cafe, or catered event. Plus, it's machine washable and can easily be cleaned after every busy shift. Whether your barkeep or waitstaff are changing kegs, taking orders, or serving customers, this front of the house apron is sure to protect them from inevitable spills and messes.
Due to the universal nature of this product, source may vary.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register