#12 Green Thumb Press Disher - 2.66 oz.
Other Available Sizes:
- Right-handed thumb lever for easy release
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Two-piece, right-handed thumb lever
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Scoop approximately a 1/3 cup of cookie batter, yogurt, and other soft foods using this 2.66 oz. #12 disher. Its color-coded handle makes capacity classification and portion control a breeze when serving hot or cold foods in your restaurant, cafeteria, or bakery!
In addition to the at-a-glance serving size identification, the sizes are also stamped on the bowl knife blade so you always know exactly which tool you're grabbing. The two-piece thumb lever is designed for simple, right-handed operation and combines with the quick release to ensure that the bowl is scraped clean, reducing waste and maximizing your yield. Perfect for use in a high volume environment, this disher is constructed of stainless steel with all metal parts for added durability and cleanability.
Length: 8 1/2"
Handle Length: 4"
Capacity: 2.66 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:scoop Perfect Great size ice disher easy cream price portion
Due to the mechanical nature, these do tend to stick a bit. However they are great for mashed potatoes, cold pasta dishes, etc. great for the price point.
The #12 Green Thumb Disher is the perfect item we needed for portion control, it seems durable and its price is can not be beat.
A high quality scoop for portioning. We like the color of the handle and it does not fade over many washings and daily use at the bakery.
Overall it's a great product and of good quality, shipping was quick and on-time, well packaged, product meet and exceeds my expectations and I will be shopping for more high end quality products on this website,
This is perfect for portioning when it comes to sides. Restaurants have to have portion control for sure and this helps tremendously for sides like mashed potatoes!
This scoop is awesome it does a great job for my needs I'm so glad I purchased it and for price you can not beat that.
This scoop works perfectly and is made well. It lets us dish out exact portions and the handle stays relativity cool even in the warmest environment.
These get the job done for softer items, but are not as robust as some of the other dishers out there. They still get the job done and last a decent amount of time.
We have three different size of scoops and I love the fact that their color coded so were able to see what products to use with. Cleaning them is no issues and only need to replace maybe once a year
I love this 2.66 oz green Disher. It is so great to use and scoop food items with especially if you are looking to portion control.
This scoop is the perfect size for a single serving of rice. We use this to consistently scoop our rice into domes. Helps with managing serving sizes and costs!
I purchased 3 sizes and have figured out which one works for each of the different cupcakes I back. I love these. Great invention with these dishers.
We absolutely love the dishers. This size is really good for serving slaws and potato salad. Would definitely recommend and would definitely buy this disher again
Quality ways I say five stars. It all depends on how or what you use it for, in our case is not big enough or small enough for our ice cream.
We have several of these and really like them. They don't work as well as ice cream scoops but in the Bakery they are great
After digging into shortening to measure for years. I finally found the perfect scoop to use! Now I just count the scoops and it's the perfect measure everytime.
I use these dishers for specific cookie projects. So far, there has been no rust or breakage. I also get a perfect form with each portion. This allows me to maintain perfect consistency with my cookies.
Excellent disher that looks well constructed. Delivered fast and works as advertised . I will definitely buy more in the future as my business expands for sure.
I love this scoop! This particular design has has lasted a long, long time, with very regular usage, and no problems with the scooping mechanism. I use it to portion homemade tartar sauce. I even prefer it to scoops that cost 5X as much.
Purchased for use in a commercial bakery along with 3 other sizes. These hold up very well to repeated daily use and abuse. Older dishers that were being replaced were same item and lasted for years for us.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register