2.2 Liter Glass Lined Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Airpot with Push Button
- Maintains proper serving tempertaure up to 6 hours
- Push button for convenient self-service
- Compact design
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Noble Chemical Klearly Koffee 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner Bottle
plus $3.19 /Each
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
plus $8.99 /Each
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
plus $10.99 /Case
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
plus $5.99 /Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
plus $7.99 /Each
|Bottom Diameter||6 Inches|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I prevent my glass-lined airpot from shattering when pouring hot liquids inside?
- Glass-lined airpots can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot that is drastically colder than the hot water. To get the most use out of your glass-lined airpot, it is advised to pour warm water into the airpot to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot will be heated initially with the warm water.
- Do glass-lined airpots transport well?
- While glass-lined airpots outperform other alternative airpots in regards to hold time, they are not ideal if they need to be transported frequently. Dropping or transporting your airpot can cause microfractures, which may result in the airpot shattering. If your operation calls for frequent moving of your glass-lined airpot, then we recommend using a stainless steel alternative. You must also be mindful when storing your glass-lined airpots in rooms that are cold, or a drastic temperature change from their standard location. Glass-lined airpots are best suited for stationary beverage dispensing in a low volume setting as this reduces the risk of dropping or damaging the airpot.
Keeping your signature brews piping hot for hours has never been easier than with this 2.2 liter (74 oz.) insulated airpot! This glass lined insulated airpot will keep your coffee from getting cold and stale throughout the day, ensuring the perfect steaming hot cup every time. Coffee identification is fast and efficient with the black push button top marking the coffee as "regular" so patrons can always see that the airpot contains caffeinated hot beverages. The 2.2 liter airpot is perfect for offices, concession stands, catered events or any establishment where customers are welcome to serve themselves rather than being waited on.
The stainless steel exterior is an attractive accent to your coffee service station and protects the glass interior from damage. This easy-to-use airpot is equipped with a removable lid and a push button system that dispenses your hot beverages with ease. The vacuum insulated interior will keep your beverages hot for up to 6 hours! This convenient airpot is capable of holding 2.2 liters of liquid and is sure to perform effortlessly in almost any situation. With this insulated stainless steel airpot, you can make sure your patrons' morning cup of joe is always fresh and hot.
Glass-lined airpots can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot that is drastically colder than the hot water. Airpots can also shatter due to microfractures caused by damage when being transported.
To get the most use out of your glass-lined airpot, it is advised to pour warm water into the airpot to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot will be heated initially with the warm water.
Bottom Diameter: 6"
Height: 15 1/2"
Capacity: 2.2 liters (74 oz.)
Due to the universal nature of this product, source may vary.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register