Fruit / Vegetable Slicer, Cutter, and Dicer Parts and Accessories
Upgrade and repair your food preparation products by using our fruit and vegetable slicer parts.
- plusGarde XL XLDC14 1/4" Heavy-Duty Large Vegetable DicerRated 3.9 out of 5 stars
- plusGarde XL XLDC38 3/8" Heavy-Duty Large Vegetable DicerRated 3.9 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco PPC22 22 lb. Countertop Potato Peeler - 120V, 1 hpRated 1 out of 5 stars
- plusNemco 56750-1 3/16" Easy Onion Slicer II Fruit / Vegetable SlicerRated 4.8 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice Prep 3/8" French Fry Cutter / Potato CutterRated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- plusBron Coucke 3839 "Original" Stainless Steel Professional Mandoline with Interchangeable Blade SetRated 4.1 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice Stainless Steel Mandoline with 2 Built-In Blades and 3-Piece Interchangeable Julienne Blade Set
- plusChoice Prep 3/8" French Fry Cutter with Suction FeetRated 4.5 out of 5 stars
- plusGarde XL XLDC12 1/2" Heavy-Duty Large Vegetable DicerRated 3.9 out of 5 stars
- plusGarde XL TSXL316 3/16" Serrated Blade Tomato SlicerRated 2.5 out of 5 stars
- plusGarde ROTOKIT 1/8" to 1/2" Adjustable Fruit / Vegetable Rotary Slicer with Portable Mounting BaseRated 3.7 out of 5 stars
- plusGarde WEDGE8 8 Section Fruit / Vegetable Wedge CutterRated 3.9 out of 5 stars
- plusChoice Stainless Steel Mandoline with 5-Piece Interchangeable Blade SetRated 3 out of 5 stars
- plusNemco 55700 Easy Flowering / Blooming Onion Cutter - Onion BloomerRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
Other Food Preparation Supplies
Reduce Prep Time and Make More Consistent Food Portions with a Vegetable Cutter
Reduce the amount of time and labor spent on preparing fresh produce by using a vegetable cutter. These units enable users to chop, slice, wedge, peel, or portion fruits and vegetables in one swift motion or with the simple push of a button. Plus, by using a hand food chopper instead of a knife and cutting board, your foods will be more consistently sized, which will make your food presentation more professional.
By having the proper food dicer in your establishment, you’ll be able to efficiently prepare vegetables for your salad bar, fruits for drink garnishes, or toppings for sandwiches. Plus, since each item features sharp blades, it creates even cuts on your produce and reduces the amount of wasted product. As an added bonus, every fruit cutter is specially designed to prevent users from cutting their hands while they’re operating it, which will reduce the number of injuries in your kitchen.