10 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with Helper Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$24.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 3003 aluminum
- Non-stick inner coating
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
|Height||5 11/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
With an aluminum outside and non-stick finish inside, this heavy duty 10 qt. sauce pan is the convenient solution to all your boiling needs! Whether you're creating or reducing a thick sauce, or simmering poultry and vegetables, the inner non-stick coating of this pan will make removing burned-on messes a simple task.
An attached helper handle allows for easy carrying and safe maneuvering around the stove. Tapered sides let you stir the pan's contents, and assist in cooking foods slowly at a low temperature. Its standard weight aluminum construction distributes heat evenly so sauces are perfectly cooked for your hungry patrons! Plus, with a riveted on handle, plus helper handle, it ensures a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 11 3/8"
Height: 5 11/16"
Thickness: 3 mm
Capacity: 10 quarts
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
4.25 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan
10 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
10 Qt. Stainless Steel / Aluminum Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Vollrath 4689840 12" Red Hi-Heat Nylon Prep Spoon
Vollrath 7350 Arkadia 10 Qt. Aluminum Sauce Pan with Helper Handle
San Jamar 804HH 6 1/2" x 3" Bestan Pot / Pan Handle Holder - 12/Pack
Vollrath 4350 Wear-Ever 10 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and Cool Handle
3 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan
People Talk About:pans coating handle hot long pot stick pan nonstick kitchen
I use this pot a lot to boil chicken and to sometimes make soap. This handle is long and doesn't get too hot. Clean up and easy and the pot is sturdy.
Sara H. Posted on 05/14/2017
These are my only non stick pans I have in my kitchen anymore. I have gotten rid of all my other pans and will only have these from now on.
Dianna H. Posted on 10/06/2016
For cooking army-sized soups this one is what we use. Although we've dented ours a bit, the non-stick coating is still great after so many uses.
Yvonne G. Posted on 08/25/2016
A decent pan for the price and the handle works well in that it is long and doesn't get hot. The problem however is that the nonstick coating wears off in about 6 months.
Susanna G. from LUV Ice Cream Posted on 03/30/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register