World Tableware 73590G 17 oz. / 2 Cup French Press Replacement Carafe / Stirring Glass - 12/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Directly replaces the original carafe that comes with your World Tableware 17 oz. french press
- Assists in delivering an authentic and flavorful taste
- Holds 17 oz. or 2 cups of liquid
- Features low-melting-point borosilicate glass
- Clear construction allows for product visibility
- Perfect for containing coffee or tea
You May Also Need
|World Tableware 73590G Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I prevent my glass-lined airpot or coffee press from shattering when pouring hot liquids inside?
- Glass-lined airpots or coffee presses can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots and presses should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot or coffee press that is drastically colder than the hot water. To get the most use out of your airpot or coffee press, it is advised to pour warm water into the item to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot or coffee press will be heated initially with the warm water.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
World Tableware 73590G Details
Delight your guests with an enhanced coffee or tea drinking experience with this World Tableware 73590G 17 oz. / 2 cup french press replacement carafe / stirring glass. Featuring an ample 17 oz. / 2 cup capacity, this replacement carafe is perfect for holding just the right amount of coffee for an individual or tables of two at your restaurant. When used in combination with World Tableware's 17 oz. / 2 cup stainless steel french press (sold separately), this carafe assists in delivering an authentic, flavorful experience for guests and customers.
Made from low-melting-point borosilicate glass, this carafe is more heat-resistant than regular glass for long-lasting use. Its clear construction also allows for optimal product visibility so your servers easily know when it needs to be refilled without having to interrupt the customer. You can use it for cold brewing coffee overnight or adding delicious brews to your specialty coffee menu. Additionally, it works well for containing infused broths, mocktails, and cocktails with herbs and fruits for a unique flavor and exceptional presentation.
Top Diameter: 4"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
World Tableware 73590G
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register