Other Available Fuel Types:
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- One convection oven base
- 36" wide, 3/4" thick griddle
- Thermostatic controls
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 95,000 BTU
- Requires liquid propane
- Vulcan Equivalent CASTERS-RR4 5" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
$500.00 / Set
- Wolf RSHELF-XL36 36" Reinforced High Shelf
$420.00 / Each
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Vulcan and Wolf Equivalent 5" Replacement Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
$72.49 / Set
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
|Wolf C36C-36GTP Specs|
|Oven Interior Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 7/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Location||Full Surface|
|Griddle Size||36 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||None|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Total BTU||95,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Wolf C36C-36GTP Details
Build the kitchen best suited for your needs with this Wolf C36C-36GTP Challenger XL series liquid propane range with griddle and one convection oven! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for when you need one item in your kitchen to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features a griddle top with one convection oven as the base, you can cook and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the oven below for your baking and warming needs. The 3/4" thick, 36" wide griddle features a 4" grease trough that offers additional cooking space for pancakes, bacon, burgers, or cheesesteaks, which provides you with outstanding versatility. And for the chef who is looking for precise temperature control, the thermostatic controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle top to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
For your baking and warming needs, this range has a convection oven as the base. The convection fan ensures even baking temperatures throughout the oven compartment, which comes with three racks and has a heat output of 35,000 BTU. With separate controls located in a cool zone, the oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the range top. The oven's bottom and door panel are porcelainized for easy clean up. And, an extra deep crumb tray further expedites the cleaning process, as it can be removed and emptied when it gets full.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A liquid propane connection and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 34"
Interior Oven Dimensions:
Left to Right: 26 3/8"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 13 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Wolf assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsWolf C36C-6BP Challenger XL Series Liquid Propane 36" Manual Range with 6 Burners and Convection Oven - 215,000 BTU
$6,475.00 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register