Wolf ASA24-24 -NAT Natural Gas 24" Countertop Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 54,000 BTU
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 54,000 BTU; (1) 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12"
- 1" thick polished steel plate with 4" stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes
- 3 1/2" wide fully-welded grease gutter and chute
- Stainless steel front and sides with "cool bullnose" design
- Independent thermostatic controls; adjustable temperature from 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit
- One pilot per two burners; safety shutoff cuts off gas flow if pilot goes out
- 4" adjustable legs
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Wolf ASA24-24-NAT Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||11 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Wolf ASA24-24-NAT Details
Upgrade your restaurant's grilling capabilities by adding this Wolf ASA24-24-NAT 24" countertop natural gas griddle with snap-action thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup. Featuring a powerful 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle plate, this unit offers a total of 54,000 BTU. The 1" thick polished steel griddle plate is ideal for your high volume business since its thick design provides greater heat retention and faster recovery for your busiest breakfast shifts.
Each burner is equipped with its own independent snap-action thermostat so that you can ensure the proper temperature in each section of the griddle plate. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage. This model has a separate pilot for each pair of burners and a safety feature shuts off the gas entirely if the pilots should ever go out accidentally.
This griddle has a fully welded stainless steel and aluminized steel chassis frame for longer product life and a "cool bullnose" front ledge design for greater employee safety. A 4" stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter. To make grease management easier, you can count on this model's 3 1/2" grease gutter and a fully welded grease chute to prevent grease migration. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it's fast and easy to empty this unit's 6 qt. grease drawer.
Four 4" adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 15 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Wolf assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Wolf ASA36-24 -NAT Natural Gas 36" Countertop Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 81,000 BTU
Wolf ASA48-24 -NAT Natural Gas 48" Countertop Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 108,000 BTU
Wolf ASA60-24 -NAT Natural Gas 60" Countertop Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 135,000 BTU
Wolf ASA72-24 -NAT Natural Gas 72" Countertop Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 162,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!