We use this constantly in our small restaurant and have had not issue so far. Will recommend it highly. Price to value is great!! Thumbs up
Other Available Voltages:
- Nickel plated pot
- Auto-shutoff in case of overheating
- For light-duty use
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
- Wells 5E-21506 10" x 4" x 5 5/16" Twin Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Wells 5E-20161 10" x 4" x 5 5/16" Twin Fryer Basket with Front Hook
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
|Wells 5E-LLF14-120 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||34 lb.|
|Depth||21 7/8 Inches|
|Height||9 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||275 - 375 Degrees F|
|Type||Electric Countertop Fryers|
Wells 5E-LLF14-120 Details
Quickly cook your most popular dishes and sides with the Wells 5E-LLF14-120 14 lb. nickel plated electric countertop fryer! This high-wattage fryer features a large nickel-plated removable pot that holds up to 14 lb. of oil at a time. It features a swing-up element for easy cleaning, and the element control housing has a spring-loaded support rod to secure the element when it's in a raised position. For safety, a manual reset thermostat shuts off the power in the event of an element overheating. And thanks to the included half-size front hook fry baskets, you can start cooking with this fryer shortly after it arrives.
Left to Right: 11"
Front to Back: 21 7/8"
Height: 9 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:constantly far great issue price recommend restaurant small thumbs value
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register