Waring BB155S 32 oz. Two Speed Commercial Bar Blender with 32 oz. Stainless Steel Container
- Powerful 3/4 hp, two speed motor
- Metal-reinforced rubber drive coupling
- Suction feet for added stability
- 1 - 25 drinks per day
You May Also Need View All Items
Waring CAC134 44 oz. Copolyester Blender Jar
Waring CAC135 32 oz. Stainless Steel Blender Jar
Waring 026280-E 44 oz. Eastman Jar for Blenders
Waring 026281-V Outer Jar Lid for Blenders
Waring 026282-E Eastman Inner Lid for Blenders
Waring 26851 32 oz. Stainless Steel Jar for Blenders
Waring 026852-V Vinyl Jar Cover for Blenders
Waring CAC137 Clutch Repair Kit - 12/Pack
Boasting a 3/4 horsepower commercial motor, a heavy-duty base, and upgraded containers, the Waring 2-speed basic bar blenders are perfect for your bar or restaurant. These enhanced blenders are also easy to clean for better sanitary conditions in your establishment.
|Waring BB155S Specs|
|Width||7 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||7 1/4 Inches|
|Control Type||Toggle or Paddle|
|Drinks per Day||1 - 24|
|Jar Type||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- Why doesn't the jar screw onto the base of this blender?
- This blender is designed with a collar that will hold the blender jar in place on the base. It does not have a screw-on jar design.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
Waring BB155S Details
Featuring a powerful 3/4 hp, 2 speed motor, this Waring BB155S commercial bar blender will help you quickly and easily create perfect fruit smoothies, frozen coffee drinks, and more! The heavy duty motor housing provides maximum motor protection and ensures quiet operation while its 4 sharp stainless steel blades churn your ingredients into a masterpiece. This durable housing also combines with reliable suction feet for optimum stability.
The BB155S is powered by a powerful 3/4 HP, commercial, 2-speed motor, that turns a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel cutting blade. The BB155S comes with a durable 32 oz. stainless steel container.
Width: 7 1/4"
Depth: 7 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
Waring BB160 2 Speed Commercial Bar Blender with Polycarbonate Container - 48 oz.
Waring BB155 2 Speed Commercial Bar Blender with 44 oz. Copolyester Container
Waring BB185 NuBlend 2 Speed Commercial Bar Blender with Copolyester Container and Electronic Touchpad - 44 oz.
Waring BB190S NuBlend Elite Commercial Blender with 32 oz. Stainless Steel Jar
Waring BB160S 2 Speed Commercial Bar Blender with Stainless Steel Container - 32 oz.
Waring BB190 NuBlend Elite Commercial Blender with 44 oz. Polycarbonate Jar
People Talk About:blender BB150s BB150 great durable design deserving consumer certainly buy
Great blender. Could buy 6 of the BB150s for the price of a single one of another popular brand, but having owned a one of the other ones, while a great blender, it certainly isn't 6 times better that the BB150. In fact i prefer the simplistic design of the BB150. Simple blend or pulse toggle minus the BS. Plenty powerful motor for ice, frozen fruit, etc. I've owned for 2 years without issue. Bottomline: One of the rare consumer products that is relatively inexpensive and yet performs well, is durable. Well deserving of 5 stars.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register