Vulcan VCBB36-LP V Series Liquid Propane 36" Radiant Gas Modular Charbroiler - 99,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
$6,303.25/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants; stainless steel sides, front, burner box, base, and stub back
- Slanted cast iron grates
- 6 burners with 3 pilots and control knobs
- Modular design provides the power of a floor model with countertop convenience
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Liquid propane; 99,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan VCBB36 LP Specs|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||32 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 - 1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan VCBB36 LP Details
Easily cook delicious burgers, steaks, hot dogs, and chicken with tremendous speed and efficiency by using this Vulcan VCBB36-LP V series 36" modular charbroiler! This charbroiler combines the power and performance of a floor model with the convenience of a countertop model, allowing you to effectively install it on top of an existing counter, equipment stand, or chef base. 6 burners provide the charbroiler with 99,000 BTU of intense heating power to make quick work of everything from fish to vegetables. The slanted cast iron grates then use that heat to produce the tantalizing grill marks that guests crave. Because each pair of burners has an individual control while supercharger burner dividers halt heat transfer between radiants, you can easily adjust the temperature for different sections of the charbroiler and simultaneously cook different types of food with effective multi-zone cooking!
Built for reliable, long-lasting performance in busy commercial kitchens, this heavy-duty charbroiler boasts a stainless steel front, burner box, stub back, and sides. The front gas manifold and a capped, rear gas connection provide a hassle-free, convenient gas connection that allows units to be placed side by side. A liquid propane gas connection is required for operation.
Depth: 36 3/4"
Height: 13 5/16"
Cooking Area: 32 3/8" x 20 1/2"
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Vulcan VCBB36 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Vulcan VCBB18-LP V Series Liquid Propane 18" Radiant Gas Modular Charbroiler - 49,000 BTU
Vulcan VCBB24-LP V Series Liquid Propane 24" Radiant Gas Modular Charbroiler - 65,000 BTU
Vulcan VCBB48-LP V Series Liquid Propane 48" Radiant Gas Modular Charbroiler - 130,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!