Vulcan VC66GD-LP Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Gas Deep Depth Convection Oven with Solid State Controls - 100,000 BTU
$13,509.00/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double deck design with 2 interior lights per compartment
- Solid state controls with temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5 nickel plated racks with 11 positions per oven; full size pans fit left to right or front to back
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- Porcelain enamel interiors with stainless steel exteriors
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp two speed blower motor per oven
- Liquid propane; 100,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Vulcan VC66GD-LP Specs|
|Width||40 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||45 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Amps||7.7 Amps per Section|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Vulcan VC66GD-LP Details
Cooking in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this VC66GD-LP double deck full size gas deep depth convection oven. This liquid propane unit offers a solid state thermostat with a 60 minute timer on each compartment for simple, precise control of your cooking operations, and a wide temperature range from 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate cooking a variety of different foods.
Each oven features 2 lights within the porcelain enamel interior, which is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Five nickel plated racks fit into 11 different positions per oven and accommodate full size pans in left to right or front to back orientation for ultimate interior customization. This also allows you to stagger the pan directions for better airflow and more even baking, minimizing the need to turn the pans midway through the baking process! One 1/2 hp two speed fan motor per compartment recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and each unit features an "oven cool" switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames per compartment help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. 8" stainless steel legs come standard. A liquid propane connection and a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40 1/4"
Front to Back: 45 1/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 26 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Vulcan VC66GC-LP Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Gas Deep Depth Convection Oven with Computer Controls - 100,000 BTU
Vulcan VC6GC-LP Liquid Propane Single Deck Full Size Gas Deep Depth Convection Oven with Computer Controls - 50,000 BTU
Vulcan VC6GD-LP Liquid Propane Single Deck Full Size Gas Deep Depth Convection Oven with Solid State Controls - 50,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!