Vulcan V1P18-NAT V Series Natural Gas 18" Modular Heavy-Duty Plancha Range - 17,500 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Features a heavy-duty plancha top
- Individual pilots and controls for the burner
- Modular design provides versatility
- Includes side splashes and grease troughs
- Front gas manifold and a capped, rear gas connection
- Requires a natural gas connection
- 17,500 BTU
You May Also Need
Watch this video to learn about the various types of commercial gas ranges we offer. Whether you need a griddle or burner top, we've got you covered.
|Vulcan V1P18 Specs|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 5/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||840 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||17,500 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan V1P18 Details
A great addition to your kitchen, this Vulcan V1P18-NAT V series natural gas modular range with 18" plancha top provides additional cooking options in your kitchen! This range features a heavy-duty plancha top with a powerful 17,500 BTU burner. An individual pilot and control for the burner allows you to set this gas range to your exact specifications. Equipped with a multifunctional cooking surface, this 1/2" polished steel cooking plate allows you to cook meat, poultry, and fish consistently and efficiently. The center of the plate reaches up to 840 degrees Fahrenheit to create the perfect sear, while the perimeter maintains an even, low temperature ideal for finishing your product. The flat cooking plate makes it easy to transfer food and eliminates the need to cook with pots and pans for added convenience. The 4" high side splashes and the 3-sided grease trough help prevent grease and oil from splashing for a clean, safe work environment.
Made of durable stainless steel, this range fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. Designed with flexibility in mind, this range easily banks with other similar units. Plus, the front gas manifold and a capped, rear gas connection allow the units to be placed side by side. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 36 3/4"
Height: 13 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register