- Holds up to 10 half size sheet pans or full size hotel pans on exclusive grab & go racks
- Touchscreen controls with picture-based selections for pre-programmed recipes
- Automatically selects optimal humidity based on temperature and time for no-fuss combi mode
- Self-cleaning and descaling for convenient, quick maintenance
- Increased labor savings due to easy-to-use and consistent programmed recipes
Other Products from this Line
- Vulcan TCM-101E-208/240 10 Pan Half Size Boilerless Electric Combi Oven - 208/240V, 3 Phase
- Vulcan TCM-102E-208 10 Pan Full Size Boilerless Electric Combi Oven - 208V, 3 Phase
- Vulcan TCM-102E-240 10 Pan Full Size Boilerless Electric Combi Oven - 240V, 3 Phase
- Vulcan TCM-102E-480 10 Pan Full Size Boilerless Electric Combi Oven - 480V, 3 Phase
- Vulcan TCM-102G-NAT/LP 10 Pan Full Size Boilerless Gas Combi Oven - 156,000 BTU
- Vulcan TCM-61E-208/240 6 Pan Half Size Boilerless Electric Combi Oven - 208/240V, 3 Phase
- Vulcan TCM-61G-NAT/LP 6 Pan Half Size Boilerless Gas Combi Oven - 56,000 BTU
|Vulcan TCM-101G-NAT/LP Specs|
|Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/8 Inches|
|Height||42 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||10|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Pan Type||Half Size Sheet Pans|
|Power Type|| Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||93,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan TCM-101G-NAT/LP Details
Keep customers coming back by increasing consistency and speed of service all while maximizing your bottom-line savings with this Vulcan TCM-101G-NAT/LP 10 pan half size boilerless gas combi oven. A combi oven is the perfect addition to any kitchen due to their multifunctionality and quick return on investment. Not only can this piece of equipment bake, steam, roast, grill, air-fry, rethermalize, proof, finish, poach, stew, defrost, and cook and hold all in one footprint, but it will also put more money in your pocket via increased labor savings and maximum product yield.
This model combi oven uses a twin control with a dial and a touchscreen control with an image-driven interface. In auto mode, the screen displays pre-programmed recipes with pictures or text descriptions. It also offers "my recipes" and a favorites option to make finding the right option easy. Multi-level, shelf timers, and multi-product functions allow you to get more output from your oven. Looking for additional control? The manual mode offers two levels of control - ABC mode automatically adjusts humidity after you set the temperature and JET mode lets you adjust all settings individually. The temperature range of 80-482 degrees Fahrenheit, timer up to 99 hours, and humidity control between 0-100% offer incredible versatility. When a cooking cycle ends, the flashing LED lights and audible alarm alert the operator.
Custom settings allow for the user to personalize recipes and settings, view service diagnostics, and collect data so you can use this oven to its fullest potential. When you're ready to update settings or transfer recipes, photos, and profiles to another oven, the USB connection makes the process a breeze.
Inside, this oven features exclusive grab and go racks with a cut-out design to make it easy to load and unload pans. At the end of the day when your staff is ready to clean up, the oven has a manual and auto cleaning wash system with water recirculation and uses non-proprietary cleaning chemicals so you can choose what fits for your operation.
This model requires a gas connection and a 120V electrical connection for operation. It ships ready to run on natural gas but includes a liquid propane field conversion kit.
Width: 36 1/4"
Depth: 33 3/8"
Height: 42 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register