Vulcan SG44-LP Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Gas Convection Oven with Solid State Controls - 120,000 BTU
$11,118.01/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double deck design with 2 interior lights
- Gentle bake mode is great for delicate product like strudel and meringue pies
- 5 nickel plated oven racks with 11 rack positions per oven
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- Porcelain enamel interiors with stainless steel exteriors
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp two speed blower motor per oven
- Liquid propane; 120,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Vulcan SG44-LP Specs|
|Width||40 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||40 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Vulcan SG44-LP Details
Cooking even the most delicate product in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this SG44-LP double deck full size gas convection oven. This liquid propane unit offers a solid state thermostat with a 60 minute timer on each compartment for simple, precise control of your cooking operations, and a wide temperature range from 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate cooking a variety of different foods. For added versatility, a "gentle bake" mode can be activated that cycles the heat light on and off to allow for more gradual heating that helps keep delicate product like strudel and meringue pies from forming waves on the top.
Each oven features 2 lights within the porcelain enamel interior, which is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Plus, five nickel plated racks fit into 11 different positions per oven for ultimate interior customization. One 1/2 hp two speed fan motor per compartment recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and each unit features an "oven cool" switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames per compartment help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. 8" stainless steel legs come standard. A liquid propane gas connection and a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40 1/4"
Front to Back: 40 1/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 22 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register