Vulcan SC-115-51 Screw
You must buy a minimum of 10 due to manufacturer packaging.
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan SC-115-51 Screw Min Q10.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Univex F7001734 Screw
Edlund S049 #610/700 Drive Screw
Taylor Company 079581 Screw
Hoshizaki 4A3360F02 Truss Head Screw M6ss
Bizerba 000000057743570000 Cheese Head Screw 6x130
True Refrigeration 978651 Stainless Screws
Vulcan SC-120-15 Screw
Jackson 5305-003-02-12 Thrust Screw
Get paid to review this product!