Earn up to $522.21 back (52,221 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Single deck design with 2 interior lights
- Computer controls with roast and hold cycle, 100 programmable menu items, and digital readouts
- 5 nickel plated Grab-n-Go racks with 11 positions; full size pans fit left to right or front to back
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- Porcelain enamel interior with stainless steel exterior
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp two speed blower motor
- Natural gas; 50,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
Vulcan VC6GC NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 492 lb.
- 40 1/4 Inches
- 45 1/8 Inches
- 54 3/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 29 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 26 1/8 Inches
- Interior Height
- 20 Inches
- 7.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 18 x 26 Pan Capacity
- 5 Pans
- Control Type
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- 1/2 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Chambers
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Racks
- Oven Interior Style
- Deep Depth
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Full Size
- Temperature Range
- 150 - 500 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 50,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What is a Grab-n-Go rack?
- Vulcan's Grab-N-Go racks are slightly notched in the front for easier pan access. The notch allows operators to reach into the oven and remove a sheet pan without burning their hand on the hot racks.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Vulcan VC6GC NAT Details
Cooking in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this VC6GC-NAT single deck full size gas deep depth convection oven. This natural gas unit boasts intuitive computer controls with a 150-500 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, as well as a 99 hour timer that can be assigned to each of the individual racks so you can simultaneously cook a variety of different food in one efficient unit. Digital time and temperature readouts make monitoring product a breeze, while 100 programmable menu items help ensure that your diverse menu of appetizers, entrees, and baked goods are consistently prepared no matter who's in the kitchen! For even greater flexibility, this oven has a roast and hold feature that effectively cooks your most popular dishes and then automatically switches to a holding temperature to keep your food hot and safe until serving.
Two lights illuminate the porcelain enamel interior, which is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Five nickel plated Grab-n-Go racks fit into 11 different positions and accommodate full size pans in left to right or front to back orientation for ultimate interior customization. This also allows you to stagger the pan directions for better airflow and more even baking, minimizing the need to turn the pans midway through the baking process! One 1/2 hp two speed fan motor recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and the unit features an "oven cool" switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. 23 3/4" painted legs come standard. A natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40 1/4"
Front to Back: 45 1/8"
Height: 54 3/4"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 26 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan VC6GC NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register