Other Available Fuel Types:
- 24" deep, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate; 4" backsplash
- 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burners; dual ignition
- Independent snap-action thermostatic controls; range of 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 1/2" wide grease chute; 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- Stainless steel front, sides, and front ledge with a "cool bullnose" design
- Fully-welded stainless steel and aluminized steel frame
- 4" adjustable legs
- 54,000 BTU; natural gas
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Vulcan VMCS-101 Heavy Duty Clamshell Electric Griddle Top with Rapid Recovery Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 208V
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- Vulcan VMCS-201 Heavy Duty Clamshell Electric Griddle Top with Grooved Steel Plate for Select Vulcan and Wolf Griddles - 208V
|Vulcan 924RX NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||285 lb.|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||11 1/8 Inches|
|Burner BTU||27,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||54,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan 924RX NAT Details
Upgrade your restaurant's grilling capabilities by adding this Vulcan 924RX-24 natural gas countertop griddle with snap-action thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup. Featuring a powerful 27,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle plate, this unit offers a total of 54,000 BTU. The 1" thick polished steel griddle plate is ideal for your high volume business since its thick design provides greater heat retention and faster recovery for your busiest breakfast shifts.
Each burner is equipped with its own independent snap-action thermostat so that you can ensure the proper temperature in each section of the griddle plate. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage. This model has a separate pilot for each pair of burners and a safety feature shuts off the gas entirely if the pilots should ever go out. Plus, for more efficient operation this model features a dual ignition system for both manual and electric ignition.
This griddle has a fully welded stainless steel and aluminized steel chassis frame for longer product life and a "cool bullnose" front ledge design for greater employee safety. Four 4" adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath while a 4" stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter. Plus, this griddle has bottom heat shields to direct the heat where you want it.
To make grease management easier, you can count on this model's 3 1/2" grease gutter and a fully welded grease chute to prevent grease migration. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it's fast and easy to empty this unit's 6 qt. grease drawer. A natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection are required for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 15 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan 924RX NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register