Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- 6 open top burners with lift off heads for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates for optimal temperature retention
- 24" wide charbroiler with supercharger dividers
- 1 standard oven on the left and 1 convection oven on the right
- Extra-deep pull out crumb trays with welded corners
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Natural gas; 302,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- 5" Swivel Plate Casters - 8/Set
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL24 Reinforced Overshelf - 24" x 19"
- Vulcan CASTERS-RR8 Equivalent 5" Swivel Plate Casters - 8/Set
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL60 Reinforced High Shelf - 60" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL48 Reinforced Overshelf - 48" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL36 Reinforced High Shelf - 36" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL72 Reinforced Overshelf - 72" x 19"
|Vulcan 60SC-6B24CBN Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1185 lb.|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
Made in America
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven BTU||23,000 - 35,000|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style|| Convection Oven|
|Total BTU||302,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan 60SC-6B24CBN Details
Add an invaluable piece of cooking equipment to your busy commercial kitchen with this Vulcan 60SC-6B24CBN Endurance 6 burner 60" natural gas range with 24" charbroiler, 1 standard oven, and 1 convection oven! A great way to produce consistently high-quality food while getting the most out of your operation's valuable floor space, this single versatile machine is equipped to handle a variety of tasks. Since this unit features 6 open top burners with one standard and one convection oven as the base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the ovens below for your baking and warming needs.
Each of the 6 burners deliver 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12" x 14 1/2" rear and 12" x 12 1/2" front lift-off cast iron grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, a shrouded flash tube pilot system for every two burners is standard. And, two extra deep crumb trays further expedite the cleaning process, as they can be removed and emptied when they get full.
On the right side of the unit, a 24" wide charbroiler makes quick work of your most popular meats, fish, and vegetables. Four 16,000 BTU burners feature supercharger dividers that equally distribute the surface heat to eliminate cold spots and inconsistent results.
For your medium-volume baking and warming needs, this range has 2 ovens for maximum efficiency. The convection fan motor ensures even baking temperatures throughout the convection oven compartment, which comes with three racks and has a heat output of 35,000 BTU. The standard bakery depth oven, delivering 23,000 BTU, comes with two oven racks that can be configured into four different positions, offering you the versatility you need to keep up with high demand orders. With separate controls located in cool zones, either oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the range top. Each oven's bottom and door panel is porcelainized for easy clean up.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection and 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth (including convection oven motor): 41"
Convection Oven Dimensions:
Width: 26 3/8"
Height: 13 7/8"
Standard Oven Dimensions:
Width: 20 1/4"
Depth: 26 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVulcan 60SS-10BN Endurance 10 Burner 60" Natural Gas Range with Standard Oven Base - 358,000 BTU
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsVulcan 60SC-4B36GTN Endurance Natural Gas 4 Burner 60" Range with 36" Thermostatic Griddle, 1 Standard, and 1 Convection Oven - 238,000 BTU
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register