Vulcan 00-853285-00001 Knob
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan 00-853285-00001 Knob.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 22-1128 2" Thermostat Dial Kit (Off, 200-550)
Antunes 2100247 Knob
All Points 22-1285 2 1/2" Range Thermostat Knob (Off, 1-7)
Vulcan 00-913102-00241 Knob Replacement Kit
Dito Dean 0US171 Timer Switch
All Points 22-1106 2" Oven Knob with Pointer
Alto-Shaam KN-34297 Knob, Thermostat
All Points 22-1410 3" Griddle Dial Plate (200-550)
Get paid to review this product!