Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 300 series stainless steel
- Non-porous surface eliminates flavor transfer
- Satin finish helps hide scratches, fingerprints, and signs of wear
- Fits 10 1/2" opening
- Wide, shallow depth design for more even heating
- Securely rests in your buffet table or warmer without tipping
- Great for keeping soups and sauces warm for service
- Avantco 2 Hole Steam Table Adapter Plate with 6 3/8" and 10 3/8" Holes - for 4 Qt. and 11 Qt. Insets
- Vigor 2 Hole Steam Table Adapter Plate with 6 3/8" and 10 3/8" Holes - for 4 Qt. and 11 Qt. Insets
- ServIt 2 Hole Steam Table Adapter Plate with 6 3/8" and 10 3/8" Holes - for 4 Qt. and 11 Qt. Insets
- Shipping Weight
- 1.52 lb.
- 5 5/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 11 5/16 Inches
- 7.25 qt.
- Made in America
- Stainless Steel
Customer questions about this product
What is the difference between a bain marie pot and an inset pot?
We have found that many of our customers use the two names interchangeably. The tapered insets, as we call them, are more common and will sit higher in an adapter plate than a straight sided bain marie pot. However, both serve the same purpose.
Vollrath 78194 Details
Present and serve soups, stews, and decadent sides with the Vollrath 78194 stainless steel 7.25 qt. vegetable inset. Made of 300 series stainless steel, this sturdy inset offers commercial-grade durability, and thanks to the satin finish, it naturally hides scratches, fingerprints, and signs of wear to keep your displays looking sharp. Plus, with its non-porous surface, you never have to worry about flavor transfer as you switch between a variety of fresh food offerings. This high-density construction also aids in easy cleaning.
Designed to fit a 10 1/2" opening, this inset securely rests in your buffet table or food warmer without tilting to ensure a mess-free meal service. It also features a wide, shallow depth design that spreads the food out for more even heating.
Top Diameter: 11 5/16"
Height: 5 5/8"
Capacity: 7.25 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Vollrath 78184 Stainless Steel 7.25 Qt. Vegetable Inset
- Vollrath 78204 Stainless Steel 11 Qt. Vegetable Inset
- Vollrath 78164 Stainless Steel 4.12 Qt. Vegetable Inset
- Vollrath 78154 Stainless Steel 2.5 Qt. Vegetable Inset
- Vollrath 78174 Stainless Steel 4.125 Qt. Vegetable Inset
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register