$637.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $19.11 back (1,911 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Rethermalize and hold soups, sauces, and more
- Accommodates 11 qt. of soup
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperature settings
- Epoxy coated aluminum exterior
- Comes with inset, hinged cover, soup cards, and clip
- 120V, 1000W
Vollrath 72175 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 27.8 lb.
- 11 1/2 Inches
- 15 3/4 Inches
- 7.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,000 Watts
- Capacity per Compartment
- 11 qt.
- Control Type
- Inset Included
Made in America
- Number of Compartments
- 1 Compartment
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Preheat Time
- 15 Minutes
- Temperature Control
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72175 Details
Rethermalize and hold soups, sauces, and more at safe temperatures for display and self-serve areas with the Vollrath Cayenne Colonial 72175 11 qt. soup rethermalizer kettle! This kettle operates with 1000 watts of heating power to ensure your food stays at 165 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, keeping it safe from bacteria and other contaminants. Thermostatic controls let you easily adjust the warmer's temperature, while its spacious interior accommodates up to 11 qt. of your most popular soup. For durability and stability, this warmer features an epoxy coated aluminum exterior and unbreakable cast legs. This kettle comes with an inset, hinged cover with slot, soup cards, and a clip. The Vollrath 72175 warmer kettle requires a 120V electrical connection.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 11 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
3 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register