Vollrath 46626 2 Qt. Stainless Steel Serving Bowl with Handles
$20.70/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$21.99/Each|
- Made of durable stainless steel with a mirror finish
- Welded handles for heavy-duty use
- Smooth, easy-to-clean design helps prevent bacterial growth
- Flat bottom sits easily on tables and counters
- Perfect for serving and transporting food, liquids, and ice
|Vollrath 46626 Specs|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
Vollrath 46626 Details
Prepare and transport almost anything in this Vollrath 46626 2 qt. stainless steel serving bowl with handles! This versatile bowl is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting performance in your kitchen, bar, hotel, or country club. In addition to its durability, this stainless steel bowl also helps maintain cool temperatures for your products or ingredients to preserve freshness during transport. The 2 qt. capacity is great for serving large salads or shared appetizers!
Use this multipurpose bowl to easily transport and serve entrees, appetizers, or even ice. Thanks to its curved design, this pail is easy to clean as well, helping to reduce the likelihood of bacterial growth while promoting safe, sanitary conditions. The convenient welded carrying handles make it easy to transport, while its flat bottom allows it to sit steadily on any counter or table.
Top Diameter: 7 7/8"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 2 qt.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register