Tablecraft 80013 Enamelware 18 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Rectangular Bowl
$7.11/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for serving hot soups, fresh salads, or pasta sides
- Constructed from durable vitreous porcelain enamel coated steel
- Wide rim for safe transport of hot foods
- Ideal for use in your restaurant or rustic cafe
- Mix and match with other Tablecraft Enamelware pieces (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
Tablecraft 80008 Enamelware 6 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Mug
plus $7.19 / Each
Tablecraft 80018 Enamelware 8" Black and White Plate
plus $7.79 / Each
Tablecraft 80015 Enamelware 48 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Rectangular Bowl
plus $8.79 / Each
Tablecraft 80017 Enamelware 4.25 Qt. Black and White Rolled Rim Round Bowl
plus $13.49 / Each
Tablecraft 80019 Enamelware 10" Black and White Plate
plus $8.99 / Each
Tablecraft 80012 Enamelware 16 1/8" x 11 1/2" Black and White Rolled Rim Serving Tray
plus $19.99 / Each
Tablecraft 80010 Enamelware 16 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Mug
plus $8.29 / Each
Tablecraft 80016 Enamelware 56 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Round Round Bowl
plus $11.49 / Each
Tablecraft 80014 Enamelware 30 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Rectangular Bowl
plus $8.69 / Each
Tablecraft 80011 Enamelware 16.9 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Cup
plus $8.29 / Each
Tablecraft 80009 Enamelware 12 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Mug
plus $7.99 / Each
|Tablecraft 80013 Specs|
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Width||5 3/4 Inches|
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
Porcelain Enamel Coated Steel
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item microwavable?
- Due to the steel material found in enamelware it is not microwavable.
- How do you extend the life of enamelware products?
- Do not use abrasive cleaning or scouring pads. To remove baked on food or stains, soak in warm soapy water and wash gently with a non-abrasive liquid detergent. Before use, coat lightly with cooking oil to protect the enamelware from staining. Avoid heating while empty or boiling dry on induction units or gas and electric hubs.
- What is the durability of enamelware?
- Like porcelain, enamelware is not chip-resistant and can become worn over the years. The steel substrate is incredibly durable, but the porcelain coating can chip if handled roughly or repeatedly dropped on a hard surface. If chipped, this item is still safe for use, but any exposed steel must be completely dried immediately after it has been washed.
Tablecraft 80013 Details
Serve a signature soup or delicious side with this Tablecraft 80013 Enamelware black and white rolled rim rectangular bowl. Featuring a creamy white color and an extended rim with black trim that provides a bold contrast, this bowl is perfect for an eye-catching culinary display with a warm rustic flare. Use this bowl to serve your guests an enticing bisque, lasagna, mac and cheese, or homemade pasta dish while it's hot! Or fill it up with a leafy salad or appetizers.
Constructed from durable vitreous porcelain enamel coated steel, this rectangular bowl is made to withstand everyday wear and tear. It has a wide extended rim, making the transport of hot foods safe and simple for you and your diners. Mix and match this rectangular bowl with other products from Tablecraft's Enamelware collection (sold separately) to diversify and complete your new table setting.
Length: 7 3/4"
Width: 5 3/4"
Height: 1 3/4"
Capacity: 18 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register