- plusHERSHEY'S 25 lb. Premier White Vanilla 1M Baking ChipsRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHERSHEY'S 25 lb. Semi-Sweet Chocolate 1M Baking ChipsRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHERSHEY'S 25 lb. Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate 4M Baking ChipsRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHEATH 5 lb. Toffee Bits Medium Grind with ChocolateRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHERSHEY'S 25 lb. Special Dark Chocolate 1M Baking ChipsRated 5 out of 5 stars
Shop All Categories
Hershey Chocolate Products Add a Sweet Taste to Foods
Based in Hershey, Pennsylvania, Hershey Foodservice began to provide chocolate to consumers in 1894, and they are now the leading candy manufacturer in North America. Hershey Foodservice produces some of the most popular treats on the market today, including Hershey's Bars, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Kisses, Kit Kat Bars, and York Peppermint Patties.Hershey chocolate products are made from fine cocoa, cocoa butter, and milk among other ingredients to produce an assortment of confections. Use Hershey chocolate products in your restaurant, café, coffee shop, or ice cream shop to add a sweet taste to your treats.