This item comes in Individual portioned packages. Works great! It cleans the espresso heads with little to no residue. It’s granulated similar to dishwasher soap.
Other Available Types:
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and machine lines
- Integral to any daily back flush regimen
- Foam and solubility balanced for optimal rinsing
- Use 1 packet for soak cleaning or 1/2 packet for back flush cleaning
- .25 oz. pre-measured packets for portion control and to eliminate guesswork
- Listed by OMRI for use in organic production
|Urnex 12-ESP100-14 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Espresso Equipment Cleaners|
Urnex 12-ESP100-14 Details
Designed especially for use with espresso machines, Urnex 12-ESP100-14 .25 oz. Cafiza espresso machine cleaning powder packets offer a concentrated formula that eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and machine lines for a more efficient machine and better tasting product. Integral to any daily back flush cleaning regimen, this product is simple to use.
Foam and solubility balanced for optimal rinsing, this espresso cleaner provides the right amount of suds and yet rinses away completely. It is listed by OMRI for use in organic production so you can use it in your eco-friendly business without worrying about losing organic status. Plus, the .25 oz. pre-measured packets allow for easy portioning of the chemicals and prevent overuse.
For back flush cleaning, insert a blind filter in a porta-filter and add up to 1/2 tsp. (1/2 packet) of Cafiza powder. Activate the brew cycle for ten seconds, stop for ten seconds, and repeat 5 times. Remove the porta-filter and activate the brew cycle. Rinse porta-filter in the stream of water from the group head. Stop cycle. Re-insert the porta-filter then start and stop the brew cycle in ten second intervals, five times. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains. For soaking, place filters and metal parts of porta-filters in a solution of 1 tsp. (1 packet) of Cafiza powder per 32 oz. of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes. Rinse with clean, hot water.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 12-ESP12-20 20 oz. Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 12-MILK6-32 1 Liter Rinza Milk Frother Cleaner
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 17-G01-UX430-12 15.2 oz. Grindz Coffee / Espresso Grinder Cleaner Granules
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 13-F61-UX120-12 120 ct. 4g Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 13-CLRCF12-12 14 oz. Clearly Coffee Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 15-T61-UX120-12 120 ct. Tabz Tea Equipment Cleaner Tablets
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBarista Kit with 4" Knock Box and 20 oz. Urnex Cafiza Powder Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsUrnex 15-FRZ12-14 14 oz. Freez Nickel Safe Ice Machine Cleaner
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsUrnex 19-P22-FC120-12 Biocaf 120 ct. 1.3g Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBarista Kit with 6" Knock Box and 20 oz. Urnex Cafiza Powder Container
People Talk About:cleans espresso cleaner convenient machine need packets works backflush clean
We are impressed with this product. It is very convenient to have the packets, so you do not have to measure out what you need, all you need to do is grab a packet. This product cleans very well.
We use this once a week to back-flush and clean our espresso machine. On the other days we just use water. Works well and gets the ports filters nice and shiny.
Perfect size and very convenient for cleaning our espresso machine. We no longer have to worry about not using enough or using too much cleaner.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register