Unger MN40U Ninja MicroWipe 16" x 16" Gray and Black Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 5/Pack
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for cleaning glass and windows
- Premium microfiber
- Streak-free results
- Four corner scrub zones for extra cleaning power
- Withstands up to 500 washing machine cycles
|Unger MN40U Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Unger MN40U Details
Specially designed for windows and glass surfaces, the Unger MN40U Ninja MicroWipe 16" x 16" gray and black premium microfiber cloth makes cleaning easy! Made of premium microfiber, this cloth leaves streak-free results. Four corner Scrub Zones add extra cleaning power for removing large dried particles off of glass, such as dried paint. Thanks to its durable material, this cloth can be easily washed and reused up to 500 times!
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Clean Cleaning cloth microfiber Wipe Works Gray glass fray far
This is by far the softest and most durable microfiber cleaning cloth that I have ever used in my life. We ordered a lot of these and they all clean great!
Chris M. Posted on 12/28/2017
Sir Clean like Unger MN40U Ninja MicroWipe 16" x 16" Gray and Black Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, the quality is really good, the designed is perfect to clean hard areas. You can clean glass and mirrors.
Andrea C. from Sir Clean Corp- Managment, Cleaning and Moving Miami Posted on 10/29/2016
This cleaning cloth works well for wet and dry applications. It is not too large to be cumbersome. I did notice that it did start to fray a bit after a couple uses.
Joseph E. from SOMSA Posted on 08/04/2016
Love this little Micro Wipe!! Works amazing on my sneeze guard. Tip: make sure to store it in a clean container and keep the wipe clean.
Robert L. Posted on 02/24/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register