Unger DV400 SmartColor 19 1/2" Green Damp Mop Pad
$7.34/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 5 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Types:
- Perfect for cleaning foodservice areas in restaurants, bistros, and cafeterias
- Provides superior cleaning with minimal drag
- Leaves floors streak and residue-free
- Unique Z-hook and loop backing makes it easy to attach to holders
- Made of 100% microfiber for exceptional absorbency
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton mops
- Green color distinguishes it for use in kitchens and prep areas to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
You May Also Need
Unger SV40G 18" Damp Mop Pad Holder for DD40 and DV40 Series Mop Pads
plus $19.36 /Each
18" Aluminum Microfiber Mop Frame
plus $6.99 /Each
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $41.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $35.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $5.29 /Each
|Unger DV400 Specs|
|Length||19 1/2 Inches|
|Width||5 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger DV400 Details
Keep your foodservice areas impeccably clean with this Unger DV400 SmartColor 19 1/2" green damp mop pad. Boasting a high-density looped pile front, this pad provides superior cleaning with minimal drag and leaves floors streak and residue-free. Plus, it has a unique Z-hook and loop backing that makes it easy to attach it to a standard 18" mop pad holder.
Made of 100% microfiber, this lightweight, highly-absorbent mop easily traps dirt and removes more bacteria from surfaces than regular cotton mops. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has a green color that distinguishes it for use in kitchens and prep areas to reduce cross-contamination. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this microfiber mop pad is an essential addition to any restaurant, bistro, or cafeteria.
Length: 19 1/2"
Width: 5 1/2"
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Get paid to review this product!