U.S. Range UTBG36-AB36 Liquid Propane 36" Ceramic Briquette Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 90,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (3) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners
- Stainless steel front, back, and sides
- Ceramic, pre-formed briquettes
- 2-position adjustable broiler grates
- One variable on/off valve control for each burner
- Large capacity crumb tray
- 4" adjustable legs
- Liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range UTBG36-AB36 LP Specs|
|Width||35 7/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||3|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range UTBG36-AB36 LP Details
Perfect for the busiest snack bars or concession stands, the heavy-duty U.S. Range UTBG36-AB36 liquid propane 36" ceramic briquette charbroiler with adjustable grates delivers the power and durability of a full-size charbroiler in a compact, countertop footprint! Featuring (3) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners, this unit is capable of quickly cooking up everything from burgers to chicken and even delicate seafood. Plus, thanks to the pre-formed ceramic briquettes, your food will give off a tantalizing smoky smell, making this charbroiler a great option for display cooking applications! One variable on/off valve controls each burner for simple operation.
Thanks to its 21 3/16" deep, 2-position adjustable grates, this high performance charbroiler provides the space and flexibility that you need to best prepare your customers' favorites. By adjusting the grates up and down, you can control the amount of heat that reaches your food, offering greater control over the finished product. Plus, the cast iron grates boast excellent heat retention and naturally create grill marks on your food, giving your menu items a signature look.
Its stainless steel body and 4" adjustable stainless steel legs are built to last and clean up easily at the end of the night, while a removable, large-capacity stainless steel catch tray protects your countertops from grease and eliminates unsightly crumbs.
This unit requires a liquid propane connection for operation.
Width: 35 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range UTBG36-AB36 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register