U.S. Range U60-10RR Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 396,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (10) 32,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- (2) 38,000 BTU standard ovens (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Sturdy, keep-cool oven door handle
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
plus $156.49 / Each
Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
$68.49 / Set
Garland A4523603-0001 26" x 26" Oven Rack
plus $132.99 / Each
Watch this video to learn about the various types of commercial gas ranges we offer. Whether you need a griddle or burner top, we've got you covered.
|Garland / US Range U60-10RR NAT GAS Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range U60-10RR NAT GAS Details
The U.S. Range U60-10RR natural gas ten burner range comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Ten powerful 32,000 BTU two-piece cast iron burners are set in split ergonomic grates.
Each standard oven features a robust 38,000 BTU "H" style cast iron burner and a nickel-plated oven rack with a 3-position removable guide. Plus, the porcelain oven bottoms and door liners makes cleanup a snap! Each oven's 26 1/4" width means you can fit standard size sheet pans in both directions.
The U60-10RR features easy-to-modulate snap action oven thermostats with a temperature range from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This wide temperature range with precision adjustment means you can use the ovens for holding, as well!
The U.S. Range U60-10RR is easy to clean and durable thanks to its stainless steel front and sides. With a large, 27" deep work top surface and a 5" stainless steel plate rail, you'll have plenty of room to work.
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Height (including back guard): 57"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 26"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range U60-10RR NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register