Turbo Air TUR-72SD Super Deluxe 72" Undercounter Refrigerator - 19 Cu. Ft.
- Ergonomically designed doors
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air M727800100 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf - 21" x 17"
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air P993200800 Gray Refrigeration Shelf Clip
Turbo Air M727800300 Middle Coated Wire Shelf - 23" x 17"
Turbo Air TSOS-6 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 72" x 11 1/8"
|Width||72 5/8 Inches|
|Height||36 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||19 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
The Turbo Air TUR-72SD 72" Super Deluxe three door undercounter refrigerator boasts a compact size and ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep all your ingredients close at hand and ready for use! Its stainless steel exterior is both durable and easy to clean, while three sturdy stainless steel shelves let you organize the interior. A 1/2 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation help the cabinet maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel exterior, with galvanized back and bottom; stainless steel interior
- 19 cu ft. storage capacity; three stainless steel shelves
- High efficiency refrigeration system with 1/2 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed doors with self-closing feature; magnetic door gaskets
- 4" swivel casters
Width: 72 5/8"
Height: 36 1/2"
Capacity: 19 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TUR-28SD-N Super Deluxe 28" Undercounter Refrigerator - 7 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air TUR-36SD Super Deluxe 36" Undercounter Refrigerator - 11 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air TUR-48SD Super Deluxe 48" Undercounter Refrigerator - 12 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air TUR-60SD Super Deluxe 60" Undercounter Refrigerator - 16 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air UCR72AY 72" Compact Undercounter Refrigerator - 21.5 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air UCR46A 46" Undercounter Refrigerator - 6.2 Cu. Ft.
Traulsen UHT27-L-SB 27" Undercounter Refrigerator with Left Hinged Door and Stainless Steel Back - 7.1 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air UCRD119A-2 119" Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with 3 Doors and 2 Drawers - 52.5 Cu. Ft.
Delfield UC4048P 48" Undercounter Refrigerator - 10.8 Cu. Ft.
People Talk About:left shelves unit doors pans compressor dimensions economical far right
I have only had this unit for about a month, but overall I am very happy with it. I have a few minor issues which I will detail now. The product description states it having three stainless steel shelves, and the dimensions of Left to Right: 72 5/8", Front to Back: 31", Height: 35 7/8", and Volume: 19 cu. ft. This gave me the understanding that all the shelves storage would be the same, but they are not. You can only store a traditional size sheet pan 19" x 27" on the far left door. The middle and right side doors have slightly less storage space due to the compressor unit being built in back there. So if you are planning on storing large sheet pans in this, you will have to purchase additional shelves for the left side only. Not a big deal, but if anyone else is looking at the dimensions and thinking the same thing, be mindful of this. It is economical and easy to clean. The next to lowest setting keeps this unit at 39 degrees F which is a plus. The compressor does run a lot, but so far appears to be economical.
Eric W. from Jam Gluten-Free Bakeshop Posted on 08/25/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register