Turbo Air TSR-35SD Super Deluxe 40" Solid Door Reach In Refrigerator
$3,108.45/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top with an all stainless steel interior
- Ergonomically designed swing doors
- Six heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/4 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Digital temperature controls
- Turbo Cool feature drops temperature quickly
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
The Turbo Air super deluxe reach-in refrigerator comes packed with exclusive benefits to make your life easier! The stainless steel construction stands up to hard, commercial use, and thanks to the unique Turbo Cool feature, you'll always be confident that your products are at safe temperatures.
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-35SD Specs|
|Width||39 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||29 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-35SD Details
For the best in refrigerated food preservation, choose this Turbo Air TSR-35SD Super Deluxe 40" solid door reach in refrigerator. Designed with a rugged stainless steel front, sides, and top, this unit is built for the rigors of daily commercial use. The Super Deluxe line also features an all stainless steel interior to ensure further durability and ease of cleaning. For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with three heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
For precise temperature monitoring and adjustment, this model boasts digital temperature controls. With a temperature range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, products will stay fresh longer thanks to the precision level of adjustment and monitoring. The crystal-clear LED display is easy to read even from across the kitchen, and lets you keep an eye on temperatures. For rapid cooldown of products, this refrigerator also features a Turbo Cool mode, where the condenser runs continuously to pull down the temperature more quickly.
The 1/4 hp bottom-mounted compressor along with the unit's high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain food-safe temperatures. For easy mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 39 1/2"
Depth: 30 3/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 35 1/2"
Depth: 26 1/4"
Capacity: 29 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-35SD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register