Earn up to $111.86 back (11,186 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser simplifies maintenance
- Turbo Cool feature brings temperatures down quickly to rapidly cool down product
- LED lighting and 1 self-closing door with magnetic gaskets and pressure release feature for easy access
- Door alarm sounds when door is not properly sealed; helps prevent air leakage and food spoilage
- Uses eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant; 115V, 1/8 hp
Other Products from this Line
- Turbo Air TSR-49SD-N6 Super Deluxe 54" Bottom Mounted Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
- Turbo Air TSR-23GSD-N6 Super Deluxe 27" Bottom Mounted Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
- Turbo Air TSR-35SD-N Super Deluxe 40" Bottom Mounted Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
- Turbo Air TSR-72SD-N Super Deluxe 82" Bottom Mounted Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-23SD-N6 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 274 lb.
- 27 Inches
- 30 3/8 Inches
- 83 1/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 23 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 26 1/4 Inches
- Interior Height
- 60 Inches
- 1.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 19.3 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- All Stainless Steel
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Energy Star Qualified
Self Cleaning Condenser
- Hinge Location
- 1/8 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-23SD-N6 Details
For the best in cold food preservation, choose this Turbo Air TSR-23SD-N6 Super Deluxe 27" solid door reach-in refrigerator. Designed with a rugged stainless steel front and sides, this unit is built for the rigors of daily commercial use. It also features an all stainless steel interior for the utmost durability and ease of cleaning. For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with three heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves. These shelves are illuminated by bright, LED lighting and accessible through a single, self-closing door that's outfitted with magnetic gaskets and a pressure release feature for easy opening and closing. For security purposes, the door is outfitted with a lock.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. Plus, the unit includes self-diagnostic programming, an early warning alarm system, and a door alarm. These features also help simplify maintenance and promote peak performance.
For precise temperature monitoring and adjustment, this model boasts digital temperature controls. With a temperature range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, products will stay fresh longer thanks to the precision level of adjustment and monitoring. The crystal-clear LED display is easy to read even from across the kitchen and lets you keep an eye on temperatures.
The 1/8 hp bottom-mounted compressor circulates R-600a refrigerant to maintain food-safe temperatures. This refrigerant is an eco-friendly option, boasting an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. Plus, because it's bottom-mounted, the compressor is easy to access for service and cleaning and is away from the ambient hot air as it rises. The unit's refrigeration system is assisted by a unique turbo freeze feature and high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
At the end of the day, easily roll the unit aside for cleaning or service, thanks to the included set of 4" swivel casters. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 30 3/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Capacity: 19.3 cu. ft.
Depth: 26 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-23SD-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register