Turbo Air TSR-23SD Super Deluxe 27" Solid Door Reach In Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top with an all stainless steel interior
- Ergonomically designed swing door
- Three heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/8 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Digital temperature controls
- Turbo Cool feature drops temperature quickly
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Turbo Air TSP-2250 22" Bun Pan Rack
$519.00 / Each
Turbo Air 30278Q0100 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf - 23 1/2" X 22 1/2"
$85.99 / Each
Turbo Air TSP-2224 Half Size Bun Rack - 7 Pan Capacity
$383.99 / Each
Check out this video and learn about all the great features the Turbo Air TSR-23SD single door bottom mount refrigerator has to offer! See how this unit can benefit your establishment.
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
The Turbo Air super deluxe reach-in refrigerator comes packed with exclusive benefits to make your life easier! The stainless steel construction stands up to hard, commercial use, and thanks to the unique Turbo Cool feature, you'll always be confident that your products are at safe temperatures.
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-23SD Specs|
|Depth||30 3/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-23SD Details
For superior durability and high-tech temperature control, choose this Turbo Air TSR-23SD 27" Super Deluxe one section solid door reach in refrigerator! Made of durable stainless steel, this model is easy to clean, and its three adjustable heavy duty stainless steel wire shelves accommodate your various storage needs.
This unit also features Turbo Air's innovative Turbo Cool capability! By simply pressing the Turbo Cool button on this unit, you can activate a built-in program that causes the compressor to run continuously for up to two hours. This drops the temperature quickly to help keep food fresher and to reduce the amount of time food stays in the temperature danger zone.
Also standard, this unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
- Digital temperature control system
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized top, bottom and back
- Includes three heavy duty, adjustable stainless steel wire shelves
- Rounded corners and edges for safety
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system with 1/8 hp bottom mounted compressor, R290 refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed swing door with standard locks, self-closing and stay-open features; magnetic door gasket
- LED internal lighting lasts longer and enhances illumination compared to fluorescent lights
- Four 4" swivel casters
- Holds 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
Depth: 30 3/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Volume: 23 cu. ft.
Depth: 26 1/4"
Height: 53 1/2"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TSR-23SD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great price Air's point products purchase Reach Refrigerator Turbo cooler
Love Turbo Air's products! They carry the same great 3 year warranty that True offers and for a little bit better price point. Great products at a great price! Highly recommend!
Originally I was going to purchase the Avantco CFD-1RR 29" Reach in Refrigerator, but due to our limited space I decided to purchase this one instead. No regrets though; the Turbo Air Reach In refrigerator was a great buy for us.
This energy-star rated cooler is perfect for the price point. The "door open" alarm prevents accidents and the lock mechanism adds a touch of security if being used in high-volume kitchens with multiple shifts doing prep.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register