Turbo Air TIDC-26G 26" Green Low Curved Glass Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Holds four 3 gallon containers
- Energy efficient LED bulbs
- 1/4 hp compressor
- Removable frost shields
- Low profile design enhances product visibility making it perfect for children
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Height||49 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||4 Cans|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 8 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||4 Cans|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Creating a great presentation and serving quality ice cream has never been easier than with the Turbo Air TIDC-26G green 26" 5.19 cu. ft. ice cream freezer dipping cabinet! The unit's attractive lime green color creates an eye-catching focal point in your establishment, while the curved glass front has a low viewing height of 31" to create greater visibility and even allow children to pick out their own flavors easily. Plus, an array of energy saving features make this cabinet a great choice for ice cream shops, restaurants, and more!
- Holds four 3 gallon cans of ice cream
- 1/4 hp compressor
- Cold wall system for an even temperature throughout cabinet
- Foamed-in-place high density polyurethane insulation
- CFC free, R-134a refrigerant
- Long-lasting, energy efficient LED bulbs generate less heat inside cabinet than traditional styles
- Efficient evaporator and condenser create faster freezing times
- No electrical frame heater needed
- Manual defrost system with garden hose drain connection for convenient drainage
- Includes 6" wide removable magnetic frost shields, four racks, a night cover, and a lid
- Easy grip rack handles are designed for faster product removal
Left to Right: 26"
Front to Back: 26 1/8"
Height: 49 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Excellence EDC-4C 25" Curved Glass Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
Master-Bilt DD-26L 27" Low Glass Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
Turbo Air TIDC-26W 26" Low Curved Glass Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
Ice Cream Spades and Dippers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register