Turbo Air PRO-50R 52" Premiere Pro Series Two Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 49 Cu. Ft.
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Digital temperature controls
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Six heavy duty shelves
- 1/2 hp top mounted compressor with R-404a refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
|Width||51 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
From the Premiere Pro Series, the 49 cu ft. Turbo Air PRO-50R 52" Premiere Pro Series two section solid door reach in refrigerator boasts precise digital temperature controls for maximum control and food safety! Its stainless steel interior and exterior is durable and easy to clean, and its six adjustable heavy duty stainless steel shelves make it easy to accommodate a variety of ingredients as your menu changes. The top mounted 1/2 hp compressor helps maximize storage space, and is less likely to get clogged with dust and dirt than a bottom mounted model.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
- Digital temperature control system
- Stainless steel interior; stainless steel exterior with galvanized top, bottom and back
- Six heavy duty, adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system with 1/2 hp top mounted compressor, R-134a refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation help maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hot gas condensate system, automatic evaporator fan motor delay
- Ergonomically designed doors with built-in locks, self-closing and stay-open features; magnetic door gaskets
- LED internal lighting lasts longer and enhances illumination compared to fluorescent lights
- 4" swivel casters
Width: 51 3/4"
Depth: 33 7/8"
Width: 47 3/4"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 58 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air PRO-26-2R 29" Premiere Pro Series Solid Half Door Reach in Refrigerator - 25 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air PRO-26R 29" Premiere Pro Series One Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 25 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air PRO-50-4R 52" Premiere Pro Series Two Section Solid Half Door Reach in Refrigerator - 49 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air PRO-77-6R 78" Premiere Pro Series Three Section Solid Half Door Reach in Refrigerator - 76 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air PRO-77R 78" Premiere Pro Series Three Section Solid Door Reach in Refrigerator - 76 Cu. Ft.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register