- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Door design eliminates vacuum pressure making it easy to open quickly
- High-tech monitoring system alerts you if the door is open too long
- Top mount compressor helps prevent dust and debris from clogging the inner components
- Energy-saving LED lights provide enhanced illumination of products
- Digital control system is intuitive to use
- Comes with 3 stainless steel shelves
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
|Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-26R-N Specs|
|Width||28 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||25 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-26R-N Details
From the Premiere Pro Series, the 25 cu ft. Turbo Air PRO-26R-N 29" Premiere Pro Series solid door reach in refrigerator boasts precise digital temperature controls for maximum control and food safety! Its stainless steel interior and exterior is durable and easy to clean. Plus, 3 adjustable heavy duty stainless steel shelves make it easy to accommodate a variety of ingredients as your menu changes.
Interior LED lighting makes it easy to identify product inside, while the door design includes locks and eliminates vacuum pressure so that it can be easily and instantly opened. Plus, this unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
The refrigerator's top mounted 1/3 hp compressor helps maximize storage space and is less likely to get clogged with dust and dirt than a bottom mounted model. Plus, the high-density polyurethane insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. This compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 28 3/4"
Depth: 33 7/8"
Width: 24 3/4"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 58 3/4"
Capacity: 25 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-26R-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register